[IP] Fw:Link to petition for stem cell research

"Petition By Members of the Massachusetts General Hospital Neurological Web
Forum and Other Concerned Citizens In Support of Broad Public Funding for
Fetal and Embryonic Stem Cell Research "

hosted on the web by PetitionOnline.com, the free online petition service,

I personally agree with what this petition says, and I think you might
agree, too.  If you can spare a moment, please take a look, and consider
signing yourself.

Best wishes,

Jenny Sutherland