[IP] What length tubing do you use?

I've been using the longer tubing since I started pumping, and I think both  must have pros and
cons.  I like the long length because I can lay the pump on the floor in a changing room to try on
clothes (but then, I'm barely 5 ft tall), but when I'm not changing or using the restroom, I'm not
really fond of all that extra length. If I carefully fold it and tuck it into my leather case
correctly, everything is fine.  If I'm in a hurry and just jam it all in my pants pocket, it's
another story.  The tubing seems to braid itself into an impossible tangle that just won't come
undone. I actually look forward to site change time when I get a tangle like this.

Sherry C
>From the massive city of Bowling Green
Looking forward to her visit with Dr. Charming today at 2:00