[IP] Tunnelling

Has anyone out there ever experienced Tunneling as described on page 215 of
PUMPING INSULIN 3rd edition? In retrospect I know I did when using a needle
and infusion set that jabs straight into the stomach only I did not know but
what I was using the thing wrong. After experiencing BG readings in excess of
300 several times, I discontinued using that set and went back to my Di
Tender which goes in at an angle and have not had the problem since.  BW