[IP] Ulta Short Acting Insulin

Carl- per your other post, you mentioned "Also, there is an ULTRA SHORT
ACTING INSULIN - QUICKER THAN Humalog that you could try."  What insulin is
that?  Lispro usually takes an hour or two to go into effect, so if there's
something faster out there, I'd love to know about it.  (As you can tell
from my other post, I'm not on the pump yet.)