[IP] Can't return Test Strips

Can't return Test Strips?

Getta' load of this garbage: . . .

I got nowhere.  I used a few choice words and instead of purchasing my new
food processor there, I went down the street to Target.  I will no longer
shop at Walmart because of this.  I have learned my lesson!

I have also had problems at Wal-mart which has also caused me to switch my
prescriptions to another pharmacy.  I had bought insulin pens at Wal-mart
with the Dr.'s prescription which I thought would have been covered under
Durable Medical Equiptment.  So I dropped off the Rx and picked it up and
off I went with no problems, until over 6 months later I went to get a
refill and another pharmacist started looking over all my history (I'm in
there at least 1x a week picking up Rxs) and got very suspicious about the
previous amount I had paid for the pen (nothing).

So the pharmacist decided I should pay over $200 for the mistake the
original pharmacist had made by having given me the insulin pen the first
time.  Needless to say I didn't pay anything b/c I wasn't the person who
made the mistake, the original pharmacist should have relized my insurance
didn't cover it there and
told me so then, not over 6 months later.  Had the original pharmacist
given the Rx back to me, I would have taken it to a place where it would
have been covered by my insurance.

Needless to say I haven't completely stopped shopping at the Wal-mart
store, but the pharmacy won't be seeing more of me.