RE: [IP] OUCH! when pulling out introducer needle (sofset)

wombn [mailto:email @ redacted] wrote:

> Lately, anywhere on the right side of my bellybutton, below beltline,
> it's begun to hurt when pulling *out* the introducer needle (Micro
> QR Sofset).
> And I mean HURTS like the DICKENS.

I seem to remember (before I switched to Silhouettes) that I was told to
give the needle a quarter turn to free it from the cannula before removing
it, otherwise if it sticks, it could cause crimping of the cannula.  Could
that be the problem?

Jim Handsfield
mailto:email @ redacted OR
mailto:email @ redacted