Re: [IP] Re: D-tron

Thanks for pointing this out, Faith. I posted that note as a
correction to my earlier note regarding DTRON cartridges being
available, when I had remembered wrong and it was HTRON that I
was actually thinking of. I wasn't even paying attention to the
cartridge size, just the other info. Good thing you and another
IP'er spotted that mistake. Next time I will be more careful to
make sure it is ALL accurate before I send it. I hate posting
misinformation. Ack!

Does the HTRON use the 1.5ml cartridge? I wonder if that DTRON
was just a typo and the person meant HTRON.

Faith said:
I was told to get the 3.0 ml insulin cartridges for the Dtron,
the smaller
1.5 won't work.
type 1 diagnosed 9-81
new pumper!!
started 8-21-2000

I quoted from another list:
> "Disetronic is now offering pre-filled glass cartridges for their
> HTron pumps. The DTron can use standard 1.5 ml insulin
> cartridges. If you use the HTron you can contact 1-800-280-7801
> and tell them you are interested in the cartridge filling
> service."

little guy due 3/10/01
http://www.geocities.com/southard8/photos4.html (3D ultrasound