Re: [IP] Pumping Regular (my last hope) - Pros and Cons

>Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 21:02:18 EST
>From: email @ redacted
>Subject: Re: [IP] Pumping Regular (my last hope) - Pros and Cons
>Try mixing Velosulin and Humalog.  I had site problems, some lasting only 36
>hours, and just recently persuaded the endo to let me try mixing.  I mix 5
>parts Humalog to 1 part Velosulin (40 units Velosulin and 200 units Humalog
>at one fill) and it has worked marvelous. My sites last 4 days and could last
>longer if I was willing to leave them in .
>aka Mouse

Dear Mouse :)

Yes, I have tried the "mix".  It made no difference to my tissue
allergic reactions unfortunately so I gave it up.  I tried 1 part V to
5 parts H.  I could have tried perhaps a lower ratio of H and may do
this.  Fact is that H really doesn't agree with me by infusion, but
it's perfactly fine by injection.  I may yet try pumping R and taking
H by injection, seems odd but worth a try.

Many thanks