Re: [IP] new on pump, need help re; coffee

I am not able to drink caffiene at all. It does affect my BGs but more
importantly it affects my blood pressure and heart rate.
I stick to water. I very seldom ever have pop..when I do it is regular pop.
Mug and A&W rootbeer or 7 up or gingerale.  I am very allergic to yellow
and red dyes...
Once in a great while I have a decaf coffee with some real 1/2 and 1/2 as a
But ice water tastes the best  to me :)

email @ redacted
aol Im chat ID riverbijou
ICQ# 48743830