Re: [IP] sex suggestion - most definitely offensive

I hope there isn't any children here... but I have to ask, (I hope you guys
are not embarrassed to ask) I can have a high BG level, disconnect from the
pump, have sex and it drop to around 120.  I can run about 80-90 have sex
and it raise to around 120.  Does anyone else experience BG Levels to change
one way or another after sex?