[IP] coffee

Jose wrote
>  Becareful - coffee puts your blood sugar DOWN...

as with most things with life, YMMV (your mileage may vary) with this
one....coffee, even plain old black coffee, makes MY bg go up....the caffeine
must stimulate a release of adrenalin, which as we all know is a form of
sugar, or something.  I always bolus for the sugar and milk I put in the
coffee, PLUS about a unit MORE to take care of it.