[IP] how much to prime cannula for sils?

OK...I thought we had this thing figured out.  only been doing the darn sils
for four months now!

I just read in a piece of old pumpin literature from our training session
that we should be priming the cannula 1.0 units after changing the site.

then I go online to PUMPERS help / how to page and the Disetronic guideline

geneva just changed site and did 1.0 unit.

what is it?   1.0 or 0.5 for priming cannula only?