Re: [IP] "Un-bolusing"

He seems not to understand that we play and talk as we eat and he wants to
know why we wait so long.
I anm never sure how much Paddy is going to eat and he is SO much enjoying
the freedom of asking for more, or walking away and leaving some.
I think, as I can see it does not really matter to the doc WHEN we take the
bg, that I will just tell him the bg was taken later(closer to the dose
time) it is how we live, so I will just fib a teensy.
Charisma :)