[IP] Looking for a job!!!

hey Everybody,

I know this might not be the forum for this, but I figured any resource is
worth a try.  I am 23 years old Type I diabetic.  I have been on the pump
since May 99 and I graduate in May 00 from Univeristy of Maryland, College
Park with a BS in Community Helath Education.  I am currently working as a
intern at a local hospital in the community outreach program.  I am working
with the diabetes programs.  I help run a Juvinelle Diabetes Support Gorup
and I co-teach a Living with Diabetes course.  I have also developed my own
presentation about the link between depression and diabetes.  Anyway, I am
looking for a job that allows me to work with diabetics in a educational and
support setting.  I am looking for something in the baltimore/Washington DC
area but I am not limited to this region.  I am willing to travel, so any
where is fine (warmer climate preferred).  If anyone knows of any jobs that
are available in this venue I would greatly appreicate it.  Even leads would
be appreicated.  Thanks for your time and happy pumping for all!!!

"But the most wonderful thing about tiggers is that
-From the immortal Tigger Song