[IP] Looking for a job!!!

hey Everybody,

I know this might not be the forum for this, but I figured any resource is
worth a try.  I am 23 years old Type I diabetic.  I have been on the pump
since May 99 and I graduate in May 00 from Univeristy of Maryland, College
Park with a BS in Community Helath Education.  I am currently working as a
intern at a local hospital in the community outreach program.  I am working
with the diabetes programs.  I help run a Juvinelle Diabetes Support Gorup
and I co-teach a Living with Diabetes course.  I have also developed my own
presentation about the link between depression and diabetes.  Anyway, I am
looking for a job that allows me to work with diabetics in a educational and
support setting.  I am looking for something in the baltimore/Washington DC
area but I am not limited to this region.  I am willing to travel, so any
where is fine (warmer climate preferred).  If anyone knows of any jobs that
are available in this venue I would greatly appreicate it.  Even leads would
be appreicated.  Thanks for your time and happy pumping for all!!!

Emily

"But the most wonderful thing about tiggers is that
	 I'MMMMMM THE ONLY ONE"
-From the immortal Tigger Song