Disposable DME, was Re: [IP] insurance vs. pump stuff again

The category for pump supplies is "Disposable Durable Medical Equipment."
This category puts supplies much closer conceptually to stuff like syringes
and test strips, things typically available in pharmacies.

Does anyone get infusion sets or cartridges at a drug store?  How about the
mail order companies for a three month supply on a single copay?