[IP] "Un-bolusing"

In a message dated 03/30/2000 10:04:36 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< No mention of
 how I could "un-bolus" for less. >>

If I have bolused too much for a meal, like I decide not to eat something
after I bolus, I will shut off my basal for the next hour.  But then my basal
is usually .8 to 1.1.

But, really don't know why your doc wouldn't approve of bolusing AFTER
eating. I've done that often without trouble.  Or give half the bolus before,
and figure up the remainder after he's done eating what he wants.