[IP] Accuracy of DEX

I switched to the DEX about three months ago and I love it.  It is so much
easier to use and my blood sugars are always on the mark.  I also love the
software that comes with it.  It is so nice to have a printable summary and
log book.  As for the accuracy I am not sure because I have not seen my
doctor since begininng using it.  I am supposed to see him on the 8th of
April so I will let you know.

"But the most wonderful thing about tiggers is that
-From the immortal Tigger Song