[IP] Pump and Miraluma Breast Imaging

Many times health care practices/facilities don't have
systems in place to make doctors accountable, but you
can always complain to your insurance company. I had
some concerns about the care I was receiving from my
primary care physician and reported it to my HMO. They
responded promptly. Everybody in the world is
accountable to someone even business owners and the
people white coats.

It seems to takes so much energy to fight these things
which we don't have when we are sick. I am glad you
have an option to go to another facility.

Best Wishes,