From: Barbara Fraker <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Friday, March 31, 2000 14:13
Subject: [IP] new on pump, need help re; coffee

Hi!!! i HAVE BEEN PUMPING FOR 8 DAYS AND HAVING TROUBLE WITH HIGH BGS.
I SAW MY PUMP TECH YESTERDAY AND HE THOUGHT MAYBE I HAD GOTTEN SOME BAD
INSULIN....SO I HAVE FILLED MY RESERVOIR WITH NEW INSULIN AND SEEM TO
STILL BE HAVING A PROBLEM....TODAY I THOUGHT, COULD IT BE THE LARGE
AMOUNTS OF COFFEE I DRINK!!!!!????? ANY FEEDBACK REGARDING THIS WOULD
REALLY HELP ME OUT.
BARB