Re: [IP] HELP!! working shifts

>Does anybody out there work nightshift?  I'm new at this pumping thing, and
>work as a RN in coronary care.. usually 11-7..

I am an LPN and work the  11-7 shift mainly on weekends  one thing that you
can do depending on which pump you have is have different basal rates for
those days that you work..  this will take a little effert but can work nicely.

Me I only have 1 basal rate until i get my pump upgraded so I just have
my  "normal day" basal and I just adjust for those nights that I work..

Hope this helps

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
Mailto:email @ redacted