[IP] Re: Buying cannulas separately

Hello to all,   This is Marilyn here, responding to Andrew's letter re:
effortts to influence MM to supply cannulas separately.  I was the one who
started off the discussion   I thought there was quite a large response on the
pumpers site and I was heartened by everyone's concern and willingness to try
and influence the company. (Andrew, maybe you didn't see them all.  They had
different subject headings, but there were lots of responses.)
I am planning on writing a letter to Minimed and thought I'd attach copies of
all the correspondence that got generated at the site along with it.  If we all
write, I think we have a good chance of influencing things.  So, please don't
drop the issue.  I think many of us could benefit from being able to purchase
the cannula ends by themselves.  After I get the letter written, I'll post it
on the site so others who want to can use it to write their own.
Thanks for listening.  Power to the Pumpers!  Marilyn