Re: [IP] insurance vs. pump stuff again

Be sure that "the letter" specifies the pump and related supplies. I don't know the precise phraseology that should be used. I do know that my MM pump rep generated a letter of necessity for my doc to use. It stated that the pump and related supplies were necessary for continued control of my diabetes. Again, I don't know if Tracy listed each of the pieces/parts with spec # or not.

I do know that my insurance picked up the whole kit and kaboodle with nary a hiccup.