[IP] breast imaging

Denise, I am not sure about having to disconnect from the pump for the test,
but I am pretty certain that lying face down will not harm your eyes in any
way. I have proliferative retinopathy with continual hemmorhages, and I sleep
on my stomach every night! I don't think they are caused by the way you lie
down though. My eye Dr did suggest to put the head of my bed higher than the
foot of it, but didn't say not to lie on my stomach.