[IP] Rotating test sites

Carole,
  With my son, I abuse one limb per day. Left hand, then right hand,
then left foot, then right foot, start all over again.
  I know toes aren't an option for everyone, but I have heard that you
can do earlobes, too. I haven't gotten up the nerve to do it yet, though.
  When I have a parnoid fit and test my 5 month-old daughter, I do her
heels.

HTH,
Allison

Mom to JayJay