Re: [IP] sex question--could be offensive

Hi Julie,

Have you tried the Tenders/Sils? Honestly, they look a little intimidating
(as Sara pointed out, the needle is about a foot long, or seems that way),
but they're no problem to put in and they work great--no extra tape,
nothing but a quarter size disk there, etc. I, personally, haven't heard of
anyone (that I can think of) who's tried one who hasn't stuck (heheh) with

Anyway, I think it would be worth a try. My husband was a little freaked
out when he found out I was getting a pump, I'm sure he wondered what kind
of contraption would be on my stomach. But I use tenders and it's never
been an issue at all.

Good luck,

(Type I, 27 years, D. pumper since 10/95)