Re: [IP] Chocolate!!!!

> Maybe I was thinking more about the chocolate candy that really is loaded
> with fat. I'm just so used to the really good stuff being bad for you that
> I don't always check as carefully as I should. Thanks for the tip.

Dark and Bittersweet chocolate has much fat in it than Milk Chocolate. I'm
quite the chocolate eater myself and have been known to indulge :9

I'd say chocolate is not to worry about. There are far worse things for
you (fat-wise) like red meat, eggs, and milk. I'd say just eat the
chocolate, that's what I do :)

-Jef Lepin