Re: [IP] ACE inhibitors-to Ginny

I will go that route if the next 24 hour urine doesn't have good numbers.
Frankly I am tired.  Tired of testing, tired of getting things wrong and
tired of fighting the insurance companies.  The other choice (no insurance or
not trying to do the best I can) is definitely not an alternative that I have
in the past enjoyed.  Been there done that and don't want to repeat it.

I am to go on the MM Continuous Blood glucose monitor on Monday, I have been
experiencing wide swings in Blood sugars since the doctors switched me to
Humalog from years of Velosulin.  I just don't seem to get the hang of it.  I
like those trailing amounts of Velosulin to keep things in check.  Hopefully
this will help me and my "diabetes team".

In the last year I have learned carb counting and dropped my Hemoglobin A1c
to 6.6 from 9.0 so maybe this will be the key for me.  I sure hope.  Those
200's two hours after eating then one hour later 120 then one more hour 40's
are wearing on me.

Carole H
diagnosed 12/67, pumping since 1/84, two healthy boys born 4/90 and 1/93