Re: [IP] insurance vs. pump stuff again

> Just back to the insurance question on pump supplies as durable medical
> equipment or prescription copays.
> Does anyone have BC/BS of Mass, Master Health Plus?  Can you tell me how
> your pump supplies are covered?

I don't have BC/BS but do live in Mass. I have Tufts POS and EVERYTHING
Diabetes related is covered 100%. This includes:
 - Pump
 - Pump Supplies
 - Test Strips
 - Insulin

I get my Pump Supplies through Mini-med and they bill my insurance company
directly. I get my Insulin and test strips from CVS and I have yet to pay
a co-pay on either of them (I get 300 strips/perscription).

I had a perscription for anti-biotics a few weeks ago and had to pay the
co-pay on that. I think Tufts may have good Diabetes coverage.

-Jef Lepine