[IP] insurance vs. pump stuff again

Just back to the insurance question on pump supplies as durable medical
equipment or prescription copays.

Does anyone have BC/BS of Mass, Master Health Plus?  Can you tell me how
your pump supplies are covered?

In my case, I get a much better deal on prescriptions.  For example, I get
3 months of test strips through a mailorder company for a small copay.  DME
I would have to pay 20%.  I'll do whatever I have to, as I think the pump
will be better for my health, but I would be slightly bummed if its going
to cost me a lot more.  I looked in my plan book, it had the same
definition of DME as someone already quoted "equipment that can stand
repeated use..." which in common sense doesn't include pump supplies.

I haven't talked to the insurance company yet, the doctor said to let the
pump rep do the initial work.  I assume that's for just the pump, not the
supplies, but I'll get that moving along first before dealing with the
supplies question.  If they say DME, is this worth arguing over?  They must
have other pumpers, so I can't see getting anywhere with a fight, unless
someone thinks it could actually change the outcome.