Re: [IP] Plane meals

Nancy wrote:

>>We ordered a diabetic meal for Jenna once on USAir - it was the same as
rest of us got, except she got an apple instead of a cookie!  I thought
about all you adults with DM who resented the heck out of getting an apple
instead of a cookie for years - so now, she just gets what we get, and we
bolus accordingly!<<

Wow, my diabetic meal on British Air was completely different from what the
others got.  And, for breakfast I got my favored cereal and milk instead of
the sweet roll that everyone else got.  I was very happy with the diabetic
meals on British Air.