[IP] RE: joining the pump club

Welcome Jackie!
   Especially welcome because you are exploring uncharted territory -- using
the Animas. I will be very interested in your experiences. I held an Animas
for the first time this past weekend and saw the screens. I was struck by
how light it was. (Yes, I know it had no insulin in it but it is too much
lighter for that to make much of a difference.) The screens look great! It's
waterproof and it put a pouched out button on one side so bolusing without
looking will be easy. It looks like it's going to be a super pump. Keep us

NetZero - Defenders of the Free World