Re: [IP] Pump and Miraluma Breast Imaging

Hi Denise,
 Your low should have been treated before your tests were done. I would
call the radiology dept manager and CEO of the hospital and file a
complaint but make sure it is on paper so you have a paper trail.
I am sorry but I don't know the rest of the answers to your questions and I
hope all goes well for you.
Will you please shared with the list what you find out so others may know
about these issues also? I never would have thought about the eye bleeding.
I would like to know that answer because my mom is going through that now
and she has other testing done.
And also for my own life too.
I hope all your tests turn out normal for you.
email @ redacted