[IP] Rotating fingers

> As another idea about all of this, how do everybody out there handle
> the sites of the finger poking.  Since I also get confused as to which
> to poke, about four years ago I started to use the fingers on one hand for
> week, then use the other hand for a week.
> Carole H.

I have a ring that is asymetrical and wear it on the hand I'm using that
day. The *pointy* part or whatever *odd* design I choose is directed
outward, therefore I use the outer part of each finger on that hand that
day. The next day, I change hands - and use the outer part of the fingers on
that hand. The following day the ring goes back to the first hand and the
design is inward to remind me that the inner parts of the fingers will be
used that day. So on and so forth. At least it's four days before returning
to the same side of a finger. Was that as clear as milk glass? 8^)
Jan (60 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83)