[IP] Thanks for your help!

Thanks to all the IP admin who helped me with my trouble accessing the
members only site.  The only reason I posted to the list as well as to one
of you is because I was thinking that if I was doing something wrong,
someone on the list would let me know!  I actually didn't think it had
anything to do with your side of things; I've had trouble accessing before
and it was always because I was doing something wrong.  But I appreciate
your help! Thanks!  Kelly