Re: [IP] Pump and Miraluma Breast Imaging

    You've raised LOTS of causes for concern. My advice would me to research
this THOROUGHLY- call the pump company & ask to speak to a technical advisor,
not a service rep/ call your eye doctor/ call your gyn whom I assume ordered
the test/ call your endo....
   and lastly, I'd definitely suggest writing to the hospital administrator
about how your hypoglycemia was NOT handled by the rad. onc.! That story is
deplorable & raises my hackles even higher than they already were by reading
about other IP-ers getting their Vasotec scripts changed by insurers!!!
   a fellow breast cancer survivor posted a message at the AOL board about
her rad onc & how she had HAD IT & royally chewed him out in spades!  A few
days later she received FLOWERS from this same doctor. Do yourself a favor,
and also any other diabetics who may cross his path in the future by NOT
allowing such dismissive behavior to go unchecked!!!

Regards, Renee (Melissa's pump-mom)