Re: [IP] ACE inhibitors

In a message dated 3/31/00 12:34:49 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I took Vasotec for almost 6 months and dropped my albumin number to 26
 (normal 0-30) from 87.  Then the insurance company said I should (ain't that
 a joke-HAD) to change to Zestril.  I am going to insist on another 24 hour
 urine done when I have been taking the Zestril for 4 months or so.  Wish me
 luck! >>
Carole: I was on prinivil (sp) and BC/BS of Mass did the same to me. I was
told it was a cost cutting thing. I was put on Zestril in Sept of 99. My DR
assured me it was the same thing as I had been on only a different
manufacturing CO. I only difference I have is a dry hack in the morning.
Roger C dx47