[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

Re: [[IP] sex question--could be offensive]

"Julie Britt" <email @ redacted> wrote:
> Whenever my boyfriend and I have sex the quick release part of my site rubs
> against him and he says it hurts.  I'm not sure what I can do
> differently...anyone have any suggestions?  I almost always put sites in my
> lower abdomen on either side.  I have tried butt sites but don't like them
> as much and can't put it in my arms or legs.  He says not to worry about it
> but if there's anything you all can suggest I'd appreciate it.

This was already suggested by somebody else, but the Silhouette (aka Tenders
or Comforts) are much better than SofSets in this, and other, regards. You can
see what it looks like by going to MiniMed's webpage at:


Try it, you'll BOTH like it!

Ted Quick
email @ redacted

Get your own FREE, personal Netscape WebMail account today at http://webmail.netscape.com.
for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
send a DONATION http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org/donate.shtml