Re: [IP] ACE inhibitors

Carole- when we were on United healthcare my doctor would always write a
letter of necessity..maybe that would work for you. It is so sad when one
finds a med that one tolerates and the insurance companies come along and
change thier formularies and a person is forced to go to another med and
begin all over again. I would ask the doc to write a letter of necessity.
They usually work.
Just an idea ;)