Re: [IP] Re-using Lancets

On 31 Mar 00, at 0:19, email @ redacted wrote:

> I have been reusing lancets since the mid 70's when the only machine you
> could buy was an Ames Glucometer that was a wet wash system.

Ah, yes the Golden Old Days, did I use enough water on that, did I
squeeze the bottle too hard?

> As another idea about all of this, how do everybody out there handle
> rotating the sites of the finger poking.  Since I also get confused as to
> which finger to poke, about four years ago I started to use the fingers on
> one hand for a week, then use the other hand for a week.

I don't remember whose idea it was, but I followed it and started
working one finger each day.  That has worked out pretty well
except for poor finger #1 on the long months like March, 1, 11, 21,
31.  ;>)     I change the order then so it won't feel so "picked on".