Re: [IP] ACE inhibitors

I took Vasotec for almost 6 months and dropped my albumin number to 26
(normal 0-30) from 87.  Then the insurance company said I should (ain't that
a joke-HAD) to change to Zestril.  I am going to insist on another 24 hour
urine done when I have been taking the Zestril for 4 months or so.  Wish me

I have always tried to live my life with the saying, "If it isn't broke,
don't fix it."  I hope that the Zestril keeps my numbers down because I am so
tired of fighting my battles with United Healthcare of the Midwest.  Most of
the time I get my approval but not before jumping through many hoops.

Carole H
diagnosed 12/67, pumping since 1/84, two healthy boys born 4/90 and 1/93