[IP] sex question--could be offensive

Whenever my boyfriend and I have sex the quick release part of my site rubs
against him and he says it hurts.  I'm not sure what I can do
differently...anyone have any suggestions?  I almost always put sites in my
lower abdomen on either side.  I have tried butt sites but don't like them
as much and can't put it in my arms or legs.  He says not to worry about it
but if there's anything you all can suggest I'd appreciate it.