[IP] Trouble accessing members only site

Hi guys, can someone please help me?  I cannot get into the Members only
site.  I've been in contact with someone on the IP staff...Fran I think?
I've followed her directions (which I was already doing from the beginning)
and nothing is working!  I have an aol account as well as a hotmail account.
  I've tried accessing the site from both aol and hotmail, using my hotmail
screen name the IP account is under.  Nothing is working!  Everything is
being typed in lower case letters, so I'm not doing that wrong.  Can anybody
think of anything??  You can email me privately or send it directly to IP.
Please help!  Thanks, Kelly