Re: [IP] MM 508 Failed...need support

To Christine and all those who responed,

Thanks for all the advice and encouragement.  Minimed is sending me a new
pump already and I should have it in my hands tomorrow morning.
I was a little panicked for a while, but I got over it.  Just understand
that I am very new to pumping and I don't have good troubleshooting skills
yet.  I now know why I decided to go on the pump.  Things are just better!!!
It's that simple.