Re: [[IP] changing time]

email @ redacted wrote:
> I have a question that will effect everyone, although I may be the ONLY to
> not understand how to handle it
> With the basals, how do we adjust the time on the pump?  I mean, to his
> body, the time is still the same so do I shift them ahead an hour?  But
> then, when he adjusts to ..you know, I am so confused I am not even sure
> to express my confusion!

It's not that hard, you just need to change the pump clock the same as all the
rest in the house. Daily schedule will be shifting to the new hour then too,
so the basals need to fit the DAILY pattern actually being lived. There may be
a minor effect at the time, but there is no big mysterious thing you need to
do, just ride with it.

Ted Quick