[IP] Re:Any Suggestions

My take on this would be the lingering effect of the longacting insulin that
was taken prior to pumping.  When my son went on the pump, we eliminated the
Lente from the evening shot only the evening before hooking up "live."  But I
think the long acting insulin has a lingering effect and my have caused some
lows the first few days of pumping--or at least decreased the Humalog
requirement for a few days.  As I recall, my sons basals were fairly low the
first few days, but had to be gradually increased as the effects of the Lente
wore off completely.  Just my 2 cents!

Betsy Smith