[IP] MM 508 Failed...need support

I had the same thing happen to me a couple of weeks ago with my 508.  The
screen froze up and I couldn't get it to do anything, I took the batteries
out and then put them back in and I guess I got lucky because mine started
working again.  I never called MM but I have been curious about what
happened.  Also occasionally when I do an audio bolus it will skip a tone
when it plays it back for me to confirm, although I always check and it does
deliver all the insulin.  Does anyone have an idea about that?

      Christine,  Pumping since last Christmas!
"Women and cats will do as they please and men and dogs should relax and
 get used to the idea." -Robert A. Heinlein