Re: [IP] changing time

In a message dated 3/30/00 7:30:13 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< With the basals, how do we adjust the time on the pump? >>

Just change the clock on the pump the same way you change the clocks in your
house. We all do it and we're still alive. :-)  I did a 7-hour time
difference in December when I went to Germany and didn't suffer any dire
consequences. Numbers were a little bit off for a couple of days either way,
but no big deal.