Re: [[IP] MM 508 Failed...need support]

On Tue, 06 May 2036, you wrote:

> After talking it over with MiniMed we found
> that the battery holder was cracked on the inside end, and battery contact was
> lost intermittently. They probably had you check this alreay, but at least the
> solution was simple, they sent me a new battery holder.

They sent me two battery holders in my set.  FWIW, I keep the spare loaded with
fresh batteries so that I can change as soon as I get a low battery signal.  I
realize that some may go for a while after they get the signal, but they're not
that expensive, so I just change them at once.

Jim Handsfield

wife who runs this house and makes more important decisions than I do.