Re: [IP] Which way does it go? Silhouette

Dear Barb,
Thank you for sharing about your daughter, Erica's, wonderful day! I cannot
tell you how good it was to read this and how it touched my heart!
When I see these happy stories and about the kids getting thier pumps I sit
here and cheer outloud. Jerry (hubby) has finally caught on and says,
'Another child getting a pump?" I say 'yep" with a big grin. We both think
it is so great and what a blessing to have these pumps. I wish I had one
when I was a kid. I didn't but now I do and I am enjoying it now too.,
Those popscicles sound good. I think I am going to have some sherbert for
Just think..we have come a long ways!
Tell Erica how great it is to see she is enjoying her popscicles and maybe
there are more to come?
Thanks again.your note did this heart good:)