Re: [IP] Accuracy of DEX

A while back Accu-check made a few purple colored ones..and that is what I
have been trying to find. Something I could see easier.
Are yours purple?
My color vision abilities are going away and I have problems finding things
so that is why I am trying to find one of these.
You would laugh at the things I have had to make colorful but actually it
is very very frustrating for me.
Thank you for your note:) I would use color print on my notes but am not
sure it would be appreciated on here.
email @ redacted